Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello everyone,

Yes, it's been a while since my last post... again. Lots of things have been going on chez d.knit, like the search for the perfect new full-time job and working two other jobs at the same time, then I had an operation on my tailbone (don't worry, it was nothing serious, it just needed to be done and I'm almost back to normal again), lots of thinking about the future, and other stuff. There was knitting, too, but so far I didn't feel like taking pictures. Just like I didn't feel like blogging over the past months, but I think (hope) both is going to change soon. Oh, and I still haven't heard back from my ravelry yarn-exchange partner. Seems like my first thought about her wasn't so wrong at all.

Anyways, right now I'm working on knee stockings for K, originally intended for the Oktoberfest which starts this Saturday. I promised him last year I would make traditional stockings for him, but I started them too late this year so he probably will have to put on normal socks when he goes.

Gotta go... I promise pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear that your ok : ) I hear ya, I've finished loads over the past month but haven't had the motivation to photograph it and update my own blog. That and my kids are keeping me crazy busy. That sucks about your yarn-exchange partner.

Poor thing, having to wear normal socks and all!
Take care!