Monday, May 21, 2007

Meme Time: 7 Random Facts

I've been tagged by KC with the 7 Random Facts Meme... I think I saw an "8 Random Facts" meme somewhere... maybe the bloggosphere is getting meme'd out. Anyways, here are the rules:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blog the 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you are tagging a note in their comments so they know they have been tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!

Okay, I will answer this meme but I won't tag anyone because I think everyone's been tagged with this one already. I'll try to keep it random because I think I did a weird-things-meme before. So, here are my 7 random facts:

  1. When I drink hot drinks, I like them really hot. I get pissed off when I'm served lukewarm coffee and I'm very likely to return it.
  2. I absolutely love dairy products: milk, cheese (couldn't live without it), yogurt (if it's with fruit, then only organic yogurt), just about anything.
  3. A book I read fairly recently influenced me quite a bit.
  4. I get a sunburn pretty easily because I have quite fair skin.
  5. Despite this, I want to live in Australia for a while.
  6. I wear glasses and wouldn't want to trade them for contact lenses.
  7. I started wearing my glasses all day long only when I moved to Melbourne for a year. I didn't want to look like a tourist when I was trying to find my way around the city.
I hope this was random, but not too random!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, we have #1, #2 and #6 in common! :) i'm so sad i haven't seen you in a long time!!! hopefully soon?