Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weirdo...

Elemmaciltur tagged me.

Six weird things about me

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

  1. When I drink coffee or tea from my favorite (giant) mug at home, I always leave the spoon in the mug. I don't do this when I'm going out though.
  2. When I started to knit, I made knit stitches a bit different. I always inserted the needle through the back of a stitch, instead of the front. (And I did know that I wasn't doing it "properly") I knit like this for a few years, until I changed it.
  3. At the age of 17, I began modelling. Now, this wasn't runway modelling but modelling for a sculptor, and it was in the nude. Before I did it I thought I couldn't possibly stand naked in front of a man I don't know well, but in the end it was easy-peasy. (It wasn't sexual, that's why)
  4. Through modelling, I learned to be self-confident about my body. Plus, it was only then that I found out that my ears aren't sitting at the same height. One ear is sitting one finger's breadth lower than the other.
  5. In primary school, I once kissed a grapevine snail. (Oh come on, my best friend did it too, and there's people who eat those snails. THAT'S gross!)
  6. Twice a week, I lie on a couch and talk to someone I don't know well about intimate details of my life, and I've been doing this for a year and a half now. (They call it Psychoanalysis. Does this make it weird or normal?)
Let's see, who am I tagging... amanda cathleen, Carola, Julia, Christine, Karlie, and whoever wants to do this meme.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm pretty impressed with your modeling job. i don't know if i could ever feel that comfortable.

Anonymous said...

aaahhhh!! your sneaky!! ok.. give me a bit to think some up.
did you twist your sts when you knit? Modeling, how cool!