Thursday, August 24, 2006

50 Cent, er things

1. First Name? Dorothee
2. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of (my Mom's friend's daughter's name was Dorothee, but my Mom didn't like the name when she first heard it. Don't ask me why she still gave me this name)
3. Last time you cried? Some time this year
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah, if I don't write too fast
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? I don't think I have any
6. Do you have kids? Nope
7. Would you be friends with you if you were someone else? Yep
8. Do you keep a journal? Does a blog count as a journal?
9. Do you tend toward sarcasm? Sometimes
10. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, and I planned on keeping them
11. Would you bungee jump? No way! I'm not crazy
12. What’s your favorite cereal? Some honey-toasted crunchy organic muesli
13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? How else am I supposed to take them off?
14. Are you strong? Physically or mentally?
15. What is your favorite ice cream? Häagen-Dasz. Almost any kind. Yum!
16. Shoe size? Depends on the shoe
17. What do you like least about yourself? My fears
18. Who do you miss the most?
19. Do you want this sent back to you? Not really... but if you post this, let me know.
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Light blue track pants and dark blue Birkenstock house shoes
21. Last thing you ate? Miso soup with tofu, zucchini strips and soba noodles
22. What are you listening to right now? CSI Las Vegas on tv
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why would I want to be a crayon??
24. Favorite smell? Anything yummy
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? My boyfriend K
26. First thing you notice about someone of the opposite sex? Eyes/eyebrows
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Christine didn't send me this, but I do like her
28. Favorite drink? K's latte macchiato... good hot chocolate... Mountain Fresh Fruit Juices (unfortunately, I can't get them in Germany)... freshly squeezed orange juice... Champagne... I think I could keep going here for a while
29. Favorite sport? Horseback riding
30. Eye color? Green
31. Hat size? I can't remember it, but I know that it's big
32. Do you wear contacts? No, I wear glasses
33. Favorite food? There's too much to list it here
34. Scary movie or happy ending? Both
35. Last movie you saw at a movie theater? Volver
36. What color shirt are you wearing? Black
37. Summer or winter? Summer or winter what?
38. Hugs or kisses? By who?
39. Favorite dessert? See question 33
40. Who is most likely to respond? Respond to what? To this questionnaire?
41. Least likely to respond? See above
42. What books are you reading? A book on US-foreign policy
43. What’s on your mousepad? I don't have one
44. What did you watch on TV last night? Surface
45. Favorite sounds? They call it music
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither?
47. The furthest you’ve been from home? Define home
48. What’s your special talent? Knitting? Baking? Being there for other people?
49. Where were you born? Schwäbisch Gmünd
50. Who sent this to you? I picked it up at Christine's

No comments: